This 3-day training is targeted towards the implementation of excellence by an internal assessment of your organization. Specifically touched are:
- How to gather the information and data to understand the current situation
- What are the various options for doing a self-assessment, the relevance and benefits of internal assessment
- The EFQM Excellence Model, in particular, the Criteria and the RADAR scoring tool
- How to prioritize improvement opportunities and take actions
- How to plan and manage improvement projects
This training is structured around five practical steps over three days, to develop experts who have the skills and knowledge required to determine the most suitable EFQM technique for assessing their organization During the course, you will work with a selection of criterion part, enhance your familiarity with RADAR, develop skills to work as an assessment team, seek evidence to clarify your strengths and areas of clarification, plan the next steps to complete your self-assessment.
1 – DATA GATHERING & PREPARATION
As pre-work to this course, you need to prepare a brief description of your business environment, activities
related to each enabler, and some performance data/results of these activities.
2 – THE EFQM EXCELLENCE MODEL
Get a clear understanding of the 3 components: the fundamental concepts, the criteria and the RADAR
logic, as well as the model integration and dynamics.
3 – SELF-ASSESSMENT OPTIONS
Exploring in details some of the self-assessment tools including practical exercises, e.g. Quick Check, EFQM
Excellence Matrix, site-visit simulation
4 – PLANNING & CONDUCTING SELF-ASSESSMENTS
Discover the steps needed to organize your internal assessment, e.g. forming the team, compiling the
5 – PRIORITISING IMPROVEMENTS
How to identify the key areas for improvements, the priorities, describe these and develop action plans
- Relevant business experience (preferably at management level)
- Basic knowledge about the EFQM Model
- Analytical strength
When and Where?
Please contact email@example.com for further details about dates and conditions.