Stage three of the Journey to Excellence prepares the participants to plan for a compete internal assessment of their organisation and conduct this self-assessment. Participants will profit from direct feedback to during this training, while the required capabilities will be trained.
During this 3-day-course the participants themselves will apply the different tools and methods, starting from a simple self-assessment towards the simulation of the award process. At the end of this course, participants will be able to choose the best tools and methods for their organisation and apply them.
What you will learn:
- Apply different self-assessment techniques and decide for the ones best suited to your organisation
- The connection between the EFQM Excellence Model and the Funnamental Concepts of Excellence
- How to best profit from interviews and workshops
- How to use the RADAR principle to create value adding performance analyses.
Who will profit from this course?
The Internal Assessor Training is open to everybody with a deep interest in the EFQM Excellence Model and the related assessment process. This course helps you to conduct a self-assessment in you own organisation and pick the right tools and methods.
- Relevant business experience (preferably at management level)
- Basic knowledge about the EFQM Model
- Analytical strength
When and Where?
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for further details about dates and conditions.