With the new format Industry-Innovation-Dialoge (IID) the State Develop Agency of Thuringia (LEG) has brought together private enterprises and research organisations to foster cooperation and innovation The research landscape in Thuringia is based on an excellent knowledge base, equipment, and sites. Not only basic research is the top focus but the transformation of knowledge to industrial application and services is of a prime interest of the scientist involved in this dialogue. The location chosen, the DFG Core Facility “Micro-Nano-Integration” at the Center of Micro and Nano Technologies, clearly underpinned this approach. Please contact us to get an English review of the topics discussed and the applicability to your own business.
- bmbg consult at SEMICON Japan 2017 1. November 2017
- 2017 SPIE Senior Members Elected 19. August 2017
- Certified Consultant for Business Succession (HTW Dresden) 6. July 2017
- RKW Thuringia accreditation for Dr. Jan Hendrik Peters until end of 2019 26. June 2017
- Dr. Jan Hendrik Peters has been accredited as “Recognized Excellence Expert” 5. May 2017