Based on an extensive network, bmbg consult has access to dedicated experts all over Europe and is able to also form larger teams for consultancy or assessments.
Dr. Jan Hendrik Peters
International Management Consultant, Owner
Jan Hendrik Peters has a longstanding experience in public service organizations and in the private sector in areas such as
- managing groups, departments, projects, programs
- working in a national and international work and committee environment
- working in scientific and applied research and development
- developing organizations
- introducing new and modern working methods
- changing and simplifying processes
- training and coaching employees
- applying for national and international funding and managing these projects
- organizing workshops and conferences, writing and reviewing scientific articles
- preparing and conducting EFQM Assessments
based on a scientific education in
- Physics at the University of Hamburg and University of Washington (Seattle) – M.S. (1984), Dipl.-Phys.(1986), Dr. rer. nat. (1990)
- Business Management at the FH Nordakademie in Elmshorn – MBA (2003)
and a continuous training in fields like
- Product Management
- Labour Law
- Data Bases
- Tax Law for Research and Development
- IP and License Law
- Intercultural Behaviour
- Communication and Conflict Management
- Management and Leadership Principles
- Excellence Management
- Business Succession
- Agile Lean Management
bmbg consult is a member of the following organizations:
SPIE (USA) is an international society advancing an interdisciplinary approach to the science and application of light. The not-for-profit society advances emerging technologies through interdisciplinary information exchange, continuing education, publications, patent precedent, and career and professional growth.
Silicon Saxony is one of Europe‘s most successful trade association for the semiconductor, electronic, microsystems and software industries. The number of members has risen to 300 at present. In order to create effective and efficient networks the association enables vibrant forums for its members and specialists. These work groups are an essential driving force in the development of new technologies and procedures.
As a member of the BDU (Federal Association of German Management Consultants) bmbg consult can access services and consultants within this network. By granting the full membership the BDU is honouring more than 3 years of successful consultancy according to their code of conduct.
EFQM (the European Foundation for Quality Management) is a not for profit membership foundation. For the past twenty years they have shared what works between member organisations as a way to help them implement their strategies. EFQM brings together organisations striving for Sustainable Excellence.